Threat Stack enables growth-driven companies to meet complex cloud security and compliance needs by identifying and verifying insider threats, external attacks, and risk to cloud infrastructure. Purpose-built for cloud-native environments, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine continuous security monitoring and proactive risk assessment to empower security and operations teams to better manage risk and compliance across their entire infrastructure, including cloud, hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and containerized environments.
We are growing our Security Solutions Engineering organization! If you like solving technical challenges, helping customers improve their security posture, and want to help influence the direction of our products, we’d like to talk to you.
As a Security Engineer, you’ll master our world-class technology, solve complex security problems, and deliver security insights to help our customers reduce risk. You will partner with our Customer Success team to understand customer requirements, use-cases, and challenges in order to promote customer engagement and success.
What You'll Do
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Threat Stack’s Cloud Security Platform and offerings
- Partner with the Customer Experience team to define customer requirements, use-cases, and business objectives to drive customer adoption and growth
- Manage and accelerate technical implementation through deployment, system configuration, and Platform enablement
- Provide consultative insights on identified risk, security implications, and best practices to promote security awareness and drive overall risk reduction throughout the partnership
- Capture feature requests and general feedback to share with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Work in a collaborative environment and provide guidance to direct team members and other business units
- Stay current with new technologies, emerging threats, and trends related to Information Security and DevOps
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of work experience in a technical role (DevOps, Information Security, or Sales Engineering)
- Experience with public cloud environments and security services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Authoritative knowledge of Linux OS operations
- Firm understanding of information security concepts, attacker methodologies, compliances, and standards
- Hands-on experience with security tools such as IDS, SIEM, firewalls, anti-malware, etc.
- Experience with DevOps and modern software deployment, including containers & orchestration
- Ability to solve problems using code (Python, Ruby, Node, AWS CLI, Bash scripting)