Our client is a top asset management firm and they are currently hiring a Security Engineer who will be responsible for the protection of processing environment and data.
This candidate will research innovative technologies to create the most secure computing environment.
- Lead the design, implementation and administration of various securitytechnologies. These include, but are not limited to:
- Remote Access VPNs
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Network Based Anomaly Detection Systems
- Vulnerability Management Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Solutions
- Threat Emulation Solutions
- SIEM Solutions
- Secure architecture designs relative to both on-prem and cloud environment
- Familiarity with cloud deployments, technologies, etc.
- Troubleshootingcyber issues down to the packet decode level if necessary
- Member of the firm’s cyber incident response team
- 5+ years of networksecurityexperience. CISSP is highly desirable
- Experience with both security and network fundamentals and protocols
- Experience administering a market leading SIEM solution
- Experience with proxy solutions and protocols, including explicit and transparent modes of operation, various authentication mechanisms, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux security best practices
- Proficient in Python and basic shell scripting
- Familiarity with Identify and Access Management solutions relative to Multi-factor authentication
- Financial Services industry experience