This is an engineering and operations position within the Security Team. You will be installing and maintaining new security technology, making recommendations about the security of the production infrastructure, and responding to security incidents.
As a Security Engineer at OnDeck, you will:
- Test, design, implement, and maintain new security tools
- Explore and make recommendations to secure AWS environments
- Perform in-depth analysis on new infrastructure being brought into the OnDeck environment
- Respond to security incidents that are raised by our MSSP
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 1+ years’ experience with CyberSecurity
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: IPS, Multi-Factor Authentication, SIEM, Identity and Access Management, or Digital Forensics
- Experience with AWS, in at least one of the following: IAM Roles, KMS, Secure AWS Configuration, or AWS DDoS Protections
- Experience Deploying, Maintaining, and Upgrading Enterprise Applications
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Experience with Configuration Management software, such as Ansible or Chef
- Experience with Containerization (Docker) or Virtual Machines (VMWare)
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers, Switches, or other network gear
- Software Development experience
- Encryption knowledge, such as HSM, DSM, or Key Management Experience
We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck is the leader in online small business lending. Since 2007, the company has powered Main Street’s growth through advanced lending technology and a constant dedication to customer service. To date, the company has deployed over $5 billion to more than 50,000 customers in 700 different industries across the United States, Canada and Australia.
We also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Discounted Gym Membership. Office Learning & Development Training.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015