12+ months contract to hire
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows (not Entrust or VeriSign) Certification Authorities, in a "CA Admin? role 3+ years System Administration experience.
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM) and public key infrastructure (PKI) for certificate management.
- Practical knowledge of cybersecurity issues, vulnerabilities and defenses Self-starter and can work independently.
- Possess expertise in both written and interpersonal communication, and in collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience.
- Experience in Software documentation, software packages, support and/or training of IT systems Excellent troubleshooting abilities Good end-user communication skills.
- Background in IT SecurityResponsibilities: Interface with vendors that provide security/encryption related services
- Participate in defining and developing the strategic plan for PKI for the enterprise
- Lead the definition and implementation of POCs around PKI, KMS and other certificate related technologies
- Ensure 24x7 uptime of the PKI services Design, test, and implement changes/additions to HSMs in the PKI InfrastructureResponsible for all engineering aspects of the company's PKI including:
- Internally and externally hosted Certification Authorities (CAs) and Registration Authorities, The enterprise certificate management system - Enterprise Code Signing Services, Consulting around cryptographic technologies, Hardware Security Module (HSM), NDES servers Design and implement software systems in Windows that solve or automate the solving of complex networking and security problems.
- Requires a thorough understanding of Windowsinternals in order to meet very specific security and networking requirements.
- Apply expert-level knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) to design and develop solutions to customer problems.
- Apply a thorough understanding of the basics of IP networks and their workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, etc.) Generate detailed requirements and design documents and user manuals for products.