In this role you will be part of a fast paced team focusing on Security Operations in Micron’s IT Infrastructure Operations.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
This role will focus on various securitytechnologies within IT Operations and Engineering, some of the key areas being:
- Collaborate with business groups to create and maintain policies for data protection and monitoring technologies
- Create support plans and maintain oversight for securitytechnologies
- Partner with the Cyber Defense and Security Operations team members to create and maintain future identity integration support plans
- Proactively communicate relevant technical information and alerts on known issues, hot fixes and security bulletins to technical teams
Qualifications and Experience
- General knowledge of security concepts such as access controls, identity management, data classification and loss prevention
- Extensive understanding of networktechnologies and firewalls
- Cloud experience with one or more major cloud providers desired
- Engineered solutions relating to layered security products such as IPS, Proxy, Firewalls
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal)
- Strong skills in decision-making, prioritization and negotiation
B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, other technical disciplines or equivalent work experience.