Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 77 days ago
To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The Security Risk Management (SRM) engineer's primary function is to interpret requirements from projects and initiatives; providing security solutions that meet the needs of the business while conforming to regulatory obligations, TD Ameritradesecurity standards, and SRM security policy.
The Security Engineer acts as security engineering's single point of contact for all assigned enterprise projects. The Security Engineer also participates on enterprise cross functional teams (both business and technical) and internal department initiatives.
• Works with assistance from senior staff to define security requirements, track security specific issues/concerns, provide security solutions, identify & communicate vulnerabilities being introduced into the environment, and identify exceptions to policy.
• Assists in the development of enterprise-wide designs as well as researches, develops and recommends architectural policies and practices for current and future initiatives from definition phase through implementation with guidance from senior staff.
• Manages internal security initiatives, with assistance from senior staff, that require little assistance from other groups. This includes writing requirements, managing the procurement process, initial installation and configuration and overseeing the entire project lifecycle.
• Researches, evaluates, and stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies
• Works side by-side with other personnel in an advisory and support role
• A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks that involve different team members.
• Minimum of 1 years of securityexperience (experience and understanding of multiple security domains)
• Minimum of 3+ years of IT experience (server/desktop hardware & software)
• Familiar with various information security best practices and policies
• Ability to conduct research & perform basic analysis for potential and existing products
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for interactions at all levels across the organization
• Must be resourceful, creative, innovative, results driven, and adaptable
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to perform problem solving in a complex demanding environment by drawing on a pool of technical experience, business understanding and good judgment.
• 4 year College Degree
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed