Continuously improve Duolingo's infrastructure security and maintain compliance through automation and monitoring.
As a security engineer, you will use and develop cutting-edge tools to maintain confidentiality, data integrity, and availability across all Duolingo services and platforms.
- Streamline operational and development practices related to security
- Analyze current security posture and plan for future threats
- Monitor for performance and security anomalies
- Harden networks against attacks
- Prevent data breach and IP theft
- Participate in weekly on-call rotations
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience maintaining the security of large services/infrastructure
- Familiarity with one or more national and/or international regulations such as GDPR, COPPA, HIPAA, ISO, SOX,