- o Oversee and administer asymmetric key life cycle, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management solutions, including application, system and hardware configurations, patching, archiving, backups and recovery testing, evaluating system upgrades and enhancements, writing memos for internal communications and consistently working with vendors to ensure systems achieve optimal uptime and performance objectives.
- o Serve as a key administrator/custodian in orchestrated processes designed to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive.
- o Consult with business, project and technical teams on requirements for employing cryptographic capabilities and leveraging encryption services, evaluate security controls around new and existing implementations.
- o Participate in the evaluation of new technologies and product capabilities, and adapt operating procedures to support selected solutions and services. Work with vendors to continuously improve technological features and capabilities, operational management and troubleshooting capabilities, end user interfaces and security and performance reporting.
- o Maintain procedural and work flow documentation governing the management and security of hardware and software using cryptographic keys, including policies and standards, configuration scripts, systems diagrams, inventories, desktop procedures, troubleshooting and end user guidance.
o Working knowledge on end-to-end management of certificate authorities, keystores, keyrings, hardware security modules (HSM)/encryption devices.
o Experience establishing and maintaining multi-level Certificate Policy and Certificate Practice Statements.
o Knowledge of cryptographic related standards and payment network compliance requirements, security concepts, encryption keys, key life cycle requirements and symmetric and asymmetric encryption methodologies and algorithms applicable to the financial payment and services industry.
o Capable of making technical recommendations which are consistent with standards and regulations applicable to the financial services industry, minimize operational and business risk, and provide business value
o Maintain a flexible work schedule, periodically assist with scheduled off-hours/overnight support and provide on-call support.
- o Travel up to 20%