- Undergraduatedegree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with focus in areas such as systems, network, mobile, and/or application security
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing information security and networksecurityarchitectures
- 5+ years of experience with administration, design and implementation of security controls including experience in applying methodologies and principles for all levels of security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in presenting technical issues to all levels of management, as well as non-technical staff
- Hands on experience with at least 2 or more securitytechnologies (e.g. firewalls, IDS, IPS, WAF, SIEM, DLP, etc.)
- Familiarity with and ability to apply time-proven, generally-accepted security management methodologies, concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding of current and developing information securitytechnologies and trends
Initiatives about to kick off are monitoring and vulnerability management, someone to help with tool management and program implementation.
Location: Atlanta or LaGrange.
Competitive salary and benefits.