DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we’re above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we’re doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
As the Security Engineer, you will the liaise with Infrastructure Services teams, Integration, Application Delivery teams, Governance, Architecture, and external suppliers.
Day to Day:
- Service Delivery (Reliable, Available, Secure, Compliant) according to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s within the defined service areas through the application of IT service management practices, policies, processes and procedures
- Solution design in terms of functional requirements, features and/or components and service specifications, within applicable guidelines
- Partner Management – including a.o. vendor selection, service/SLA/contract management, requirements identification, vendor evaluation, service/product delivery according to requirements.
- Application / service life cycle management to ensure compliant and supported services
- Customer Service and interaction - supporting and understanding customer needs and deliver needed solution
- Projects – participate in business and IT projects according to agile and traditional methodologies ensuring agreed functional and technical requirements are met and service operations is safeguarded.
- Adherence to applicable guidelines policies and controls
- Requires a bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience 5-7 years work experience
- Experience deploying and administering enterprise strength anti-malware systems (Azure Defender) to protect Windows, MacOS and Linux systems is a must.
- Experience with hybrid environments like DLL’s on-premise and cloud-based solutions mix. Prior experience migrating from one solution to another in production environments.
- General security and technology implementation experience is strongly desired.
- Technical security experience in one or more of the following to create a more resilient team of security engineers: Enterprise Key Management, Identity & Access Management, Multi-factor Authentication, Active Directory & Federated Service, SAML, and Azure Security Implementations.
- PowerShell or Python scripting experience also a plus.
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Highly competitive benefits
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.