Toyota Commercial Finance
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Commercial Finance (TCF) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand Promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry.
Toyota Commercial Finance (TCF) is a leading provider of financial services, offering an extensive line of financing plans to Toyota customers through participating dealers across the United States. Toyota Commercial Finance (TCF) started off as a small equipment finance company and has experienced substantial growth.
Since 1985, Toyota Commercial Finance (TCF) has offered a variety of commercial financing programs for Toyota forklifts and Hino trucks through our network of Toyota Industrial Equipment and Hino Motor Sales dealers to their customers. Our focus is to provide proactive financing solutions to help meet the changing needs of the industry.
To continue to successfully support and facilitate our mission, we seek qualified candidates who encompass our core values which include:
TICF Vision Statement: To be the Partner of Choice in the Commercial Finance Industry.
TICF Mission Statement: An extraordinary team of professionals, providing always better solutions,
optimizing sales through partnerships.
TICF Core Values:
- Partnership -- embracing the spirit of collaboration, we stand united to achieve our common goals.
- Performance -- we hold ourselves to the highest standards and value individual
contributions that lead to professional excellence and company results.
- Integrity -- we value each customer by treating them respectfully and earn their
trust through the consistent and ethical treatment of others.
- Customer Focus -- empowered to succeed, we will let nothing stand in the way of being the best by providing flexible, personal, and proactive solutions for our customers.
- Innovation -- we strive to be ahead of the times through endless creativity,
curiosity and pursuit of improvement.
System Security Engineer
Position Summary / Scope
We are looking for a capable security engineer who enjoys securing the computing environment with technical security controls and processes, both a deep and wide expertise in protecting against cyber threats.
You will help make the computing environment more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in security or systems engineering with implementing, maintaining, monitoring and enhancing controls to achieve security objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain compliance for information security policies
- Capable of independently completing activities for security projects from technical design through implementation and support ongoing maintenance
- Provide technical support for security enhancements
- Ability to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- Manage awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
- Review network scans for vulnerabilities and support resolution activities
- Monitor networks and systems for security events, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Support incident response, including steps to contain, minimize the impact and conducting a technical analysis
- Must have experience in implementing technical security controls and support secured architecture
General Skills and Technical Requirements
- 2+ years experience in information security role/function
- Hands-on experience in maintaining secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Expertise in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment and methods
- Planning, researching and enhancing security policies and standards
- Maintain and improve secure system configuration, supporting multiple platforms and applications
- The security engineer should also have experience with and knowledge of:
- Endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring and data loss prevention controls
- Cloud platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) security
- Vulnerability management
- Strong logical ability, problem solving ability, good oral and written communication skills, thorough, takes initiative, dependable, organized, and adaptable to corporate culture
Experience / Educational Requirements / Licenses or Certifications
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer and/or Information Technology field
- CISSP, CISM or CISA
Turn toward great benefits:
- Work/Life benefits (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable, tuition reimbursement)
- Vehicle lease and purchase (Associates are eligible date of hire, access to favorable rates and more incentives!)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (Associates are eligible date of hire & premiums are paid by Toyota)
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays).