- Performs physical security surveys and analyses.
- Produces design drawings for physical security and security system changes.
- Researches and recommends products and systems to meet customer security requirements.
- Assists in accreditation process for new systems.
- Serves as Project Manager and/or Technical Lead for simple and complex projects.
- Typical work would include ICS, ACS, PIDS, CCTV, and Sound Masking systems.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents requirements for network transport technologies and services.
- Creates and documents designs that conform to architectural and security standards.
- Prepares, deploys and coordinates installation of implementation packages per Boeing standards.
- Performs maintenance of network systems.
- Collects and compiles data for budget planning.
- Coordinates high-level implementation planning for strategic multi-technology insertion projects.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI Poly) U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):- An active current Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI Poly) U. S. Security Clearance - Minimum 3 years experience with ACS/IDS systems - Experience with ICD 705
- Experience using AutoCAD - Lenel certification - Security + Certification - Minimum 3 years’ experience in Design and Operation of CCTV systems - Minimum 3 years’ experience in Design and Operation of sound masking systems