Application Security professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class security, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level transformation programs.
The DevSecOps Manager sells, assesses, defines, implements and/or supports DevSecOps programs for Accenture or our clients. Engagements span from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level transformation programs. Lead teams and provide consultative solutions to help implement client DevSecOps capabilities to enable secure product development. Conduct methodology and architecture security assessments and define solutions to produce tailored DevSecOps platforms inclusive of target state people, process, and technology operating models.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Support our clients achieving the benefits that DevSecOps can offer
- Design and implement DevSecOps platforms which covers areas such as integrating security into build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
- Supervise and develop junior DevSecOps team members
- Promote DevSecOps culture in our clients
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevSecOps
- Direct all aspects of DevSecOps implementation and run
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience in a waterfall development lifecycle where warranted
- Experience and ability to act in a consultative capacity with client personnel in addition to applying technical skills
- Application development experience
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Experience in administration of one or more of the following: Windows, Linux, UNIX
- Travel 80% - typically Monday through Thursday at client projects
Professional Skill Requirements :
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet requirements for retaining professional security certifications
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Exposure/working understanding of container technology such as Docker, OpenShift
- Exposure to vulnerability and threat assessment/remediation
- Exposure to governance, reporting and escalation best practices
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Must be able to travel Monday - Thursday weekly
- Minimum 5 years Application security experience including proficiency in AppSec concepts such as those in OWASP top 10, etc.
- Minimum of 1 of the following:
- 3 years' experience in one or more security testing tools, including Static Analysis and/or Dynamic Analysis
- 3 years' experience working in Agile methodologies and transformations, as well as E2E understanding of the SDLC
- 3 years' experience in configuration & Continuous integration tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar
- Minimum 5 years managing small to medium teams and projects
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree, preferred Bachelor of Science in a technical concentration (Engineering, Computer Science, MIS)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.