$80K — $100K *
We develop cool stuff for our customers. We are passionate about building high quality systems that solve complex problems on a massive scale. We develop in an Agile/SAFe environment. Our team is inclusive, made up of bright software engineers who enjoy working together to develop innovative software solutions in an environment where individual differences and unique perspectives are embraced. Our business is fast paced and ever changing to get new features and capabilities to market, while conforming to global regulations. Applications are developed on back office micro-services, mobile, web, in-vehicle customer platforms, and WebLogic. We leverage GM’s private Pivotal Cloud Foundry, massive VMware presence, J2EE and Big Data backend services, allowing opportunities to work in numerous technologies on applications achieving continuous availability. We are leveraging technology enabling a new generation of connected vehicles worldwide. We have call centers located in multiple countries around the world, backed by two world class data centers. Our technology is a key enabler to things like smarter car sharing programs, driver customization opportunities, advanced active safety systems, super cruise and autonomous driving. These capabilities exist through the largest implementation of 4G LTE in the automotive industry which enables the capture of massive amount of vehicle data to our Big Data platform. Our connected vehicles send thousands of data elements requiring an architecture that can support over 1 million vehicle transactions per hour with sub-second response times. Our innovation teams are driving game changing features to the consumer and the automotive industry. We don’t expect candidates to understand all of these technologies. Individual teams focus on a smaller set of technologies. Our organization uses a lot of technologies, affording employees the opportunities to learn new skills and technologies.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
Valid through: 12/7/2020
$250K — $500K+
8 days ago
$80K — $100K
8 days ago