This position will be responsible for delivering robust security systems and tools management related to the Endpoint security space. The role will work withother engineers and business units to help spec, build, administer/configure, and maintain critical preventive and detective securityinfrastructure related to company's endpoints, with an initial focus on Sophos/Trend Micro.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Sophos Central & Trend Micro for End point Security
- Installation, Fine Tuning, Management of Sophos and trendmicro Endpoint Security policies
- Carry expert knowledge in Sophos traditional and Sophos Central
- Carry expert experience in Deployment of Sophos and trend micro AV Clients
- Security Assessments and Policy review of client environments. Provide "Best Practice" implementation guidelines based on corporate policies and regulatory requirements
- Hands-on experience administering enterprise-class endpoint security (Anti-Virus, Malware Prevention, HIPS, DLP, Disk Encryption, etc.) solutions form Sophos and Trend Micro.
- Must be a SME on detection and remediation of malicious activity on an endpoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Perform endpoint Security software lifecycle management including upgrades and patches
- Assist TechnologySupport teams as support for TrendMicro and Sophos products
- Experience with global deployment and management of endpoint security
- Advanced technical expertise with Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
? Performing IT security operations related duties Preferred Industry standard Certifications or Vendor specific certifications and trainings