Job Description:JENSEN HUGHES is seeking a Security Consultant located near our Baltimore or Chicago offices. JENSEN HUGHES is the global leader in safety, security and risk-based engineering and consulting. The position will workon a wide variety of projects in physical security, corporate security, security design, and security risk management.
Primary Responsibilities and/or expectations:
- Manage multiple projects, including budgets, prioritization of tasks, timing, and deadlines for deliverables
- Perform security system design for a variety of vertical markets, inclusive of plan drawings, detail drawings, and riser/one-line diagrams.
- Perform security assessments of various facilities including corporate and government buildings, industrial facilities, and residences
- Create and edit security specifications and standards
- Recommend appropriate physical, technical, and operational security elements for varying applications and occupancies.
- Provide exceptional client focus to include responding to client inquiries, producing proposals for new and existing clients, and proactively developing new and existing client relationships
- Generate new business through development of new client relationships as well as expanding existing client relationships
- Some travel (estimated to be 25%)
- Requirements:5+ years of relevant professional security experience, with 2+ years of experience as a fee-earning consultant
- Proven track record of fostering trusted advisor relationships
- Advanced knowledge of security and risk management principles
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in production of security system designs and documents
- Current knowledge of security technology, as well as AutoCAD and/or REVIT
- CPP and/or PSP certification(s)
- Electronic security system manufacturer's certification(s)
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary consulting team