Security Consultant (17001949)
As a Security Consultant you will be responsible for implementing SafeNet data protection solutions in customer enterprise environments. This is a highly technical role with extensive customer facing responsibilities.
A week in the life of a Security Consultant:
- Individual will work with cross functional teams at customer sites focusing on IT security, encryption, key management, authentication, PKI, and security consulting.
- Work as an individual contributor or within a team on technology projects to meet specific customer requirements. May include architecture design, software development, customization, configuration, implementation, support, maintenance, and/or administration of technology products.
- Work directly with the client and travel to the client site when needed. Serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
- Provide customer knowledge transfer on installed solutions.
- Ability to document requirements and write technical response papers.
- Maintaining, installing and upgrading Certificate Lifecycle.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To do this job, you must be proficient in technical support, strong knowledge of PKI (design-role, policies and procedures), Active Directory, experience with Java, .NET and C++, Knowledge of HSM and Database (Oracle DB, PL/SQL, Enterprise Manager (DBA, ETL), AQL Server DB, TSQL, Management Studio(DBA, ETL), DB/2 DB
- We would appreciate if you had a B.A./B.S. degree required (preferably Computer Science, Information Services or a related field).
- Relevant Security Certifications CISM, CISA, CISSP, ITIL v3, PMP
- We would like someone to join our team who is strong presentation skills with ability to deliver security consulting workshops, document requirements, write technical response papers, flexible during time of change, reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- We are looking for someone with 7+ years prior related work experience in software security,7+ years of Enterprise PKI experience ,5 years of encryption, key management and hardware security modules (HSM) experience, experience with Microsoft Certificate Services, experience with maintaining, installing, and upgrading Microsoft Enterprise Certificate Authorities.
- Product Lines Covered: HSM (many different types) (various skills depending on the role and type of HSM. E.g. crypto, PKI, API integration, SW development) ,Data Secure (DEC) product family, ProtectDB (SW development and database expertise) , ProtectApp (SW development), ProtectFile (SW development), StorageSecure (storage expertise),
KeySecure (PKI, crypto, HSM), Tokenization Manager (crypto, SW development), ProtectV (virtualization, API integration)
- Additional Skills: Network and storage encryption, solid background in cryptography and experience in networking and network security protocols, solid knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Travel: 60%