- Investigate suspected instances of waste, fraud, and abuse; data spills; and, network penetrations of the customer’s information systems.
- Investigate and eradicate computer viruses and malicious code.
- Provide computer incident and violation response support, and cyber security awareness and training.
- Participate in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to computer security, protection against malware and other vulnerabilities.
- Assist in the development and delivery of malware security awareness products and briefings.
- Collaborate with the customer, team members, computer security investigators, forensic analysts, and other internal and external organizations.
- Minimum of 11 years of federal law enforcement, IC, or general law enforcement investigations or operations experience
- Minimum of 11 years of experience with data analytics tools and databases (e.g. analyst notebook, etc.)
- Minimum of 11 years of experience developing and delivering professional-level reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support inquiries and investigations
- Minimum of 11 years of experience successfully implementing Government security requirements
- Experience with analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting security investigations and operations relating to suspected incidents
- In-depth working knowledge in DoD Intelligence regulations and familiar with intelligence oversight principles
- Must possess superior writing and briefing skills and publish furnished analysis.
- Must possess a level of knowledge and experience with information technology, information systems and other technical disciplines, which is adequate to allow for successful completion of all assigned duties and responsibilities
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a business, computer science, counterintelligence, criminal justice, engineering, fraud investigations, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field
- Shall have successfully graduated from FLETC, DCITA, JCITA, DoD, other US Federal Government, IC, State, or local formal cyber analysis training courses or programs.
Job ID 2018-1639