PCM is currently recruiting a Security Area Sales Manager to drive Security Sales in the South. The ideal candidate is based in the Washington, DC area. The Security Area Manager will own the security product and services revenue, gross profit annual and quarterly goals for the assigned area for inside sales and outside sales regions for PCMG.
This resource will also support the SVP of Security and PCMG Leadership in strategy, national campaigns, pipeline management, vendor management, area strategy and results for both inside sales and outside sales.
PCMG Sales and Outreach Support
- Support PCMG AE’s through 1:1 education, overall security strategy, account strategy, introducing vendor counterparts, client calls and outreach.
- Monitor PCMG security pipeline and sales process assessing the right steps are being taken, right resources are engaged for individual opportunities and AE’s moving the opportunity to close.
- Implement and drive PCMG national product campaigns launched by security leadership.
PCMG Security Services
- Support PCMG leadership outreach and sale of security services.
- Develop and PCMG security services opportunities working with PCM Security Leadership
- Monitor and support follow on opportunities of security consulting engagements by close work withsecurity consulting team and appropriate PCMG AE’s.
- Get up to speed on Security Services to be able to present at a high level to educate and support PCMG AE’s and client outreach.
Security Pre-Sales and Post Sales Engineers
- Support pre-sales engineers in connecting with PCMG AE’s, identifying and qualifying significant opportunities to get involved, assure appropriate utilization.
- Support PCMG AE’s in attaining post sales deployment capabilities through PCM, vendor PS or vetted subcontractors.
PCMG Security Pipeline Management
- Track and monitor overall security pipeline for products and services in the assigned Regions.
- Identify and support top security opportunities that are a “must close” to achieve security goals for the quarter for PCMG.
Security Vendor Management
- Support PCM Security and PCMG Vendor Management with national vendor relations.
- Own the FED/SLED securityvendor relationships partnering with PCMG.
- Develop relationships with regional channel and sales leadership and AE’s to evangelize PCMG as their “go to” partner.
- Experience working for a National Security VAR
- 10+ years' experience in a channel sales role
- 5+ years selling in the Federal and/or SLED space
- An ability to manage client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Requisition ID 2018-3140