This position is part of the Xerox Cyber Security team that is responsible for overall Cyber Security Strategy and Architecture. The qualified candidate will provide technical leadership to a multidisciplinary security engineering team that is responsible for securing enterprise systems and applications across a broad spectrum of technologies. The candidate must demonstrate a passion for security and lead by example that fosters continued growth and technical expertise within the team.
- Develop and maintain Xerox’s overall security strategy in line with business and IT strategies
- Provide technical leadership for security engineering efforts addressing top cyber security priorities and funded projects
- Review and guide security architects and engineers on the development of appropriate security standards and technology baselines
- Research, analyze and report on security industry trends and products
- Implement secure SDLC processes through effective collaboration
- Serve as a security evangelist for executive management and business stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of and experience in security requirements, standards and practices including NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOC2 OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25, etc.
- Strong domain expertise and technology implementation/ integration experience in one or more areas such as Identity & Access Management, Cloud Security, End point Security, Data Protection, Network Security, Application Security, and Container Security.
- Experience building secure architectures using cloud native technologies in AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of and prior hands-on experience in a wide variety of security tools/ technologies
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable discussions with technical, architecture teams and presenting to executive management
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity and ethics
Education and Experience Required:
- B.S in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field.
- Advanced degree preferred; i.e. MBA or MS
- At least 7 years of related security experience
- One or more Industry-standard security certifications (such as CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, SANS/GIAC).