Position: - Voltage - Security Architect (HPE Voltage -Voltage Dips and Interrupts),
Location: - United, PA,
Duration: Full Time/Permanent Position..
Proficiency Level *
Voltage Dips and Interrupts
- 10+ years of experience in Information security domain focused on Data Security solutions.
- Experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting Microfocus Voltage security tool.
- Experience in architecting DataSecurity solutions with Voltage or Voremetrics tools.
- Understanding of data security issues including Voltage Format-Preserving Encryption and Secure Stateless Tokenization embed protection into the data itself, protecting it anywhere it goes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to work in a flexible work environment on a global team.
- Assists in the design, implementation, and enforcement of security policies that protect systems and data from access by unauthorized users.
- Creates procedures for data access, protection, and backup. Investigates security violations and modifies procedures to prevent future incursions. Reviews changes to information systems to ensure compliance with security standards.
- Inventory preparation and mapping and life cycle of data;
- Implementation of Information Security and Data Protection programs;
- Customer definitions of Data Governance Models;
- Excellent understanding of data protection and how the Voltage tool allows for data encryption and Format-Preserving Encryption (FPE) to encrypting structured data.
- Understanding NIST security standards and how FPE integrates datatype-agnostic encryption into legacy business application frameworks without altering the data format.
- Review customer’s strategy for data protection for the organization.
- Research and testing of new technologies related to data security methods;
- Creating and updating security standards and controls related to organized and unorganized data within the enterprise.
- Project management experience is desirable. Independently managing multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. Any of these professional certifications will elevate your application for this role: CompTIA-CSA, CEH, GISF, GSIP, GCIA, GSEC and CISSP.
- This role provides the expertise and knowledge required to support technologies and processes related to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive data.
- Responsible for deploying and supporting the Voltage data encryption tool .
- Responsible for solution optimization / configuration / maintenance / troubleshooting.
- Documenting and refining program controls and process for a Data Protection initiative.
- Work with DBAs, data owners and application teams to utilize data security methods such as encryption, tokenization, and data masking to minimize the exposure of sensitive data elements;
- Serve as an SME for data security.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of related standards and best practices;
- Provide support with four or more of the following areas: Data Protection and Privacy Impact Assessment, Data Classification, Information Governance, Enterprise Information Security Strategy, Compliance Monitoring and User Awareness campaign, Data Leakage/Content Monitoring and Filtering, Data Encryption, Data Masking, and Compliance Readiness.
- Provide engineering, implementation and support for data security technologies and platforms.