Key Role Responsibilities - Core
The Security Architect will develop, implement and maintain enterprise security systems. This position will design solutions that protect client and enterprise assets while supporting innovation and project execution. This position will also provide guidance on escalated items and develop recommendations for comprehensive resolutions.
- Maintains relevant awareness to new security threats and continually evaluates controls for efficacy of asset defense.
- Leads planning, evaluation, execution, and remediation of incident response efforts.
- Retains and leverages SecOps concepts comprehensively across environments and solutions for productive Security Orchestration Automation Response (SOAR) efforts.
- Develops and manages policies and procedures in alignment with enterprise security risk and compliance requirements.
- Develops internal team operating procedures for information security practices and solutions.
- Reinforces concepts of continual improvement across information security domains to fortify control efficacy and minimize business operations impact.
- Remains connected to effective research outlets and industry experts for proactive outlook and recommendations.
- Acts as subject matter expert for information security related solutions by resolving escalated issues.
- Establishes connections with key personnel to understand needs and evaluate responsible solutions for ongoing protection.
- Leads secure culture and education throughout the enterprise by partnering with internal learning team to educate company on secure work practices.
- Leads technical resources for design and implementation projects.
- Motivates and leads team members on technical and methodology characteristics.
- Maintains an approachable environment for coaching, partnering, and leading IT groups, team members, and enterprise groups; reinforcing a culture of information safety.
- Trains and engages internal IT operations on production solutions and workflows.
- Communicates with business groups for collaboration and coordination of security program management.
- Presents intelligence and program effectiveness reports to leadership.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Expert knowledge of NIST cyber security framework, defense federal acquisition regulation supplement, and ISO 270XX.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of modern security controls, technologies, concepts, and languages.
- Proven history of mature solution design, implementation, documentation, training, and delivery.
- Ability to evaluate and communicate information security risk related to enterprise and client assets – Advanced.
- Ability to identify metrics and measure improvement of capability maturity and strategy execution – Advanced.
- History of cloud compute environment controls and cloud solution management experience.
- Ability to follow-up on inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ability to independently manage and lead technical projects.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of information security practices.
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve complex problems.
- Ability to build relationships with team members that transcend a project.
- Ability to deliver quality through attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (Preferred).
- In lieu of the above requirements, relevant experience will be considered.
- 10+ years experience in information security engineering, compliance and analytics (Preferred).
JE Dunn Construction is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. JE Dunn Construction is a background screening, drug-free workplace.