Are you an experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Architect who would like join Danaher Information Security? Working with the Director, Cyber Security Architecture, you will usek and improve existing IAM technologies and programs, as well as design new technology services towards a modernized adaptive security architecture! The program spans over 20 global operating companies, multiple IT/Engineering/Business teams, stands up new capabilities and enhances existing capabilities.
You must have deep knowledge in Identity and Access Management methodologies, developing new programs, navigating a sophisticated distributed operating environment and championing program improvements. Approach security architecture from a perspective of complexity theory, understanding how influences on individual parts impact the overarching environment. Understand how pieces of the security architecture fit together and be motivated in realizing a simple, pragmatic and elegant IAM program design that meets the needs of business partners. You are comfortable designing as well as executing against a technical work portfolio and creating associated enablement materials to support launch activities!
- Responsible for setting the strategic direction of the Identity and Access Management security architecture and roadmap
- Design technical solutions to address IAM use cases
- Enhance existing solutions (people/process/technology) that fulfill IAM use cases
- Act as a security domain professional and architect for Danaher’s Enterprise Identity and Access Management
- Act as authority and mentor to a growing team of security engineers
- Perform education and enablement activities targeting the broader organization related to IAM standard methodologies and responsibilities
- Develop key performance indicators, health, landmarks and metrics for Identity and Access Management, globally; implement strategic countermeasures to drive positive impact on enterprise security posture
- Collaborate with Danaher Information Security team, infrastructure teams and operating companies in realizing the information security strategy
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Danaher information security posture
- 10+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management across a variety of domains
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent level of education and experience
- Expert knowledge in core IAM domains: Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Access Management, Customer Identity and Access Management, PKI and Certificate Architecture, Identity Lifecycle Management
- A consistent track record of setting the strategic direction of Identity and Access Management program; including developing and deploying new technology implementations
- Demonstrated ability to design, build, and improve operational results of Identity and Access Management programs
- Ability to communicate effectively to diverse, globally distributed teams using written communications, in-person as well as over voice and video mediums
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Possesses conceptual and innovative thinking to develop to solve unique and sophisticated problems with broad impact on the business
- Able to work effectively across a matrixed globally distributed organization and apply expertise to influence key decisions.
- Emerging IAM skills such as: IAM in Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Environments, Identity Analytics and Machine Learning, Biometrics & Password-less Authentication, Adaptive Authentication, Authorization, and Access Controls, Non-Human Entities and IoT
- CISSP or equivalent security certifications
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and changing business requirements