Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point’s leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of sell through solutions for service providers based on Check Point’s leading security offerings
- Design and recommend solutions for Telcos securing the 4G/LTE and 5G packet core, roaming access, and control plane that leverages Check Point’s scalable platform and CloudGuard technologies
- Provide solution recommendations and establishment of project success criteria with focus on customer needs first
- Work closely each assigned Telco accounts’ sales engineers to enable their success through training and mentorship
- Create tools that can assist in automatic deployments, help define policies, and offload simple repetitive tasks
- Work closely with Sales teams to align on strategy and enable successful execution of high end proof of concepts
- Travel expectation: 30% to 50%
- Your Knowledge & Skills7+ years in information security
- Extensive background in designing security
- Extensive experience with Check Point technologies and solutions
- Strong familiarity with networking, container, and virtualization technologies such as OpenStack, VMware, Docker ad Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of deployments and solutions for public cloud.
- Excellent communications skills in English: written and presentation
- Strong knowledge of technologies like EDR , SD-WAN , WAF/WAAP are a plus.
- Previous experience in telecom, service provider, or communication technologies is a plus including working with Nokia Networks, Ericcson, or Samsung
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from and employer now or in the future