In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways;
- Design and implement security architectures (both Native and/or Third party) for different cloud options (Public, Private and Hybrid) and on-premise.
- Work with infrastructure services and application development organizations to choose appropriate cloud security technology solutions.
- Work with Cybersecurity team to develop a security program, perform options analysis and define solutions for projects to address identified information / security risks and business requirements.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of security controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost-effective solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- 7 years of relevant experience
- CISSP, CISM, or other equivalent Information Security certifications
- Experience with Security Architecture frameworks : SABSA, Open Group, COBIT
- Experience with Compliance and Security frameworks : NIST CSF, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, CCPA, GDPR
- Experience with DevSecOps and integration of security tools with Jenkins/Azure DevOps pipeline
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think solutions out of the box and present them with clarity to key stakeholders (Senior executives, Technical directors/managers)
- Ability to learn new solutions and technologies
- Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required