We are looking for Security Architect for our client in Columbia, SC
Job Title: Security Architect
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- Design, test and implement information security for microsoft office 365 services in compliance with agency, state and client?s security requirements. develop cloud security policies and procedures.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform duties and responsibilities as the security project lead to ensure that dor?s implementation of microsoft office 365 services is in compliance with agency, state and irssecurity requirements.
- Design, test and implement information security for microsoft office 365.
- Develop cloud security policies and procedures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Experience with IRS Safeguards Computer Security Evaluation Matrix Computer hardening requirements (SCSEM)
- Experience with IRS1075 requirements
- Experience with microsoft office 365 services implementation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Active Directory implementation.
- Public Sector/Gov?t ExperienceRequired
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Experience with microsoft office gcc compliance Framework Category D implementation.
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation GUIDE COMPUTER hardening (DISA STIG)
- Bachelor?s degree in a technology field
- CSA CCSK
- ISC2 CCSP
- Microsoft office 365 certifications