We are looking for Security Architect for our client in Columbia, SC
Job Title: Security Architect
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- Will work as a Security Architect – Consultant and assist with implementation, integration and operationalizing advanced securitytechnologies, processes and operations.
- Develop plans for integrating and implementing securitytechnologies within existing division and agency infrastructure and operational processes.
- Develop full life cycle processes and procedures along with repeatable guides for standard implementation and assist agencies as needed to incorporate systems.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Information Security architecting, engineering and operations.
- This is full information security to include, systems, network, procedural and operational.
- Work with existing staff to architect and deploy advanced information security systems in a highly complex distributed enterprise environment.
- Develop installation, configuration, and operational process/procedure documentation to enable Division of Technology and Agencies to install and operate approved security solution.
- Work withSecurity Operations Center to identify enhanced data collection and correlation capabilities in existing data and gaps in data collection/analysis architecture, systems and procedures.
- Identify and develop solutions for preventing, detecting and mitigating risks to information and information systems.
- Conduct training as necessary to division and agency personnel on security processes, procedures and methodologies to ensure securityevent information is properly identified, correlated, documented and mitigated in accordance with department standards.
- Operate and administer security services as part of a team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Cyber Awareness and understanding
- Expert understanding of information, computer and networksecurity, operation, engineering, and architecture.
- Experience with UNIX, Windows, Linux, MacOS, Cisco, Juniper, web apps, databases, strong authentication, operating systems and networksecurity protocols and procedures.
- Expert understanding of access control logging and reporting systems.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Role Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Enterprise Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems (i.e. QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk)
- Vulnerability Assessment (VA)
- Applications Security (AppSec)
- Cloud Security and Access Brokers
- User metadata and Information Securityevent collection, logging and correlation
- McAfee e-Policy Orchestrator (ePO) / DoD HBSS
- Tenable Security Center / Nessus
- IBM AppScan
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 to 10 years’ experience.
- CISSP, SSCP, GSEC, GCED, CISM, CEH, MCSE, CCSP