• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for vulnerability assessment methods, architecture, processes and tools.
• Deliver measurements and reporting on the performance of the monitoring/scanning service.
• Provide weekly status reports and tracking of all assigned projects.
• Support client facing / end user help desk and other IT Support Team's escalations 24x7 for emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
• Responsible for maintaining service OLAs and SLAs and meeting all schedules.
• Ensuring service tickets are fully updated with the most current data. Provide proper escalations and hand-offs to management and support staff.
• Provide backup support, training and mentoring on all team supported securitytechnologies and services.
• Candidate will need to become familiar with all Symantec's security policies and standards and the Symantec change control environment.
• Ensure that the operations teams keep all standards, procedures, run books and topology / data flow drawings for each solution up-to-date and current.
• Achieve Certifications and/or continued training to stay current in technologies and skills relevant to your responsibilities.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.