Position Summary: Responsible for payroll, scheduling, communication and follow up with Security Guards and Operations Manager to insure all documentation related to security activities and investigations is complete, accurate and distributed as required.
- Insure lost and found procedures and handled correctly.
- Ability to supervise staff of approximately 5+ and provide on-boarding in addition to on-going training during the season.
- Supervise security staff insuring guards activities are properly conducted
- Manage department payroll
- Set schedules
- Transport guests, employees and property between various facilities
- Insure logbook and computerized logs, reports and incidents/accidents are recorded and forwarded to respective
- Managers Function effectively in crisis situations and emergencies
- Communicate effectively via radio Intervene in employee conflict resolution issues
- Transport and handle large sums of money.
Status and Scope: Reports to General Manager
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience