The Security and Compliance Senior Analyst will work with the Senior Director of Security Operations in maintaining the security and privacy by design posture across the enterprise. S/he will liase with Operations, Legal, Finance, Engineering, Sales, Products, Sales and Support to build and maintain security and privacy controls across the enterprise.
- Respond to customer questions about security and privacy of information.
- Perform vendor security and privacy assessments before on boarding and on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare for and deal with SOC 2, PCI, SOX and otherauditors /external consultants.
- Perform audits and penetration testing of our environments and systems to identify and remediate risks.
- Work across functional teams to implement security and privacy policies, processes and controls.
- Develop /enhance policies and build security awareness training or other communications mechanism.
- Implement GRC tool to track all controls, risks, assessments and remediation.
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, empowers the global economy to grow profitably and securely without compromise. With deep insight into 1.4 billion anonymized user identities, ThreatMetrix ID™ delivers the intelligence behind 75 million daily authentication and trust decisions, to differentiate legitimate customers from fraudsters in real time.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, Certified Ethical Hacker
- 5 to 8years security assessments and /or security operations work
- Strong understanding of regulations and best practices including ISO 27001, SOC2, PCI, NIST, FedRAMP, and global privacy regulations.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.