EDB is looking for an experienced Security and Compliance Program Manager to oversee and drive our security and compliance initiatives focused both internally in how we develop and deliver our software and externally as we pursue industry standard Cloud compliance accreditations.
- Coordinate and lead compliance accreditation initiatives & audits, such as SOC2 Type 2, GDPR, ISO, and others
- Define policy & procedures to prove its execution to deliver a strong compliance posture for the company & our customers (“say what you do, do what you say, prove it”)
- Oversee adoption and adherence to software development and delivery security policies
- Collaborate effectively with engineering leadership, product management, and executive management to ensure proper attention and prioritization of our security and compliance initiatives
- Manage a small team of technical specialists and project managers that collectively will run our security and compliance initiatives
- 10+ years of program management experience in a software development setting
- 5+ years working in the security and compliance space having participated in and facilitated numerous industry standard certification audits such as SOC2 Type2, ISO, PCI and others
- 3+ years experience management experience
Nice to Have
- Technical aptitude to help the teams navigate the terms and definitions of various compliance controls
- Ability to help define and evolve internal security and compliance policies
- Awareness and vision in how to scale compliance activities through automation and tooling.