Job Title: Security Analyst - Vulnerability Management
Location: Menlo Park,CA
- Triage incoming software, systems, and infrastructure vulnerabilities on a daily basis.
- Research and reproduce vulnerabilities and the ideal way to mitigate them.
- Proactively update service and system owners of potential vulnerabilities and work with them on resolution.
- Configure internal tooling to automate repetitive manual process
- Create security tasks from different programs and work withsecurity engineers and engineering teams to classify and fix security bugs.
- Capture metrics and use data to measure impact and drive internal improvements.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of information security principles.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies, system administration, vulnerability management and/or networksecurity.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented & organized approach, excellent communication, developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in a tech field and understanding of web application architectures
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners (Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Experience working in a web/tech company is highly desirable.
- Experience with query languages and data visualization tools (i.e. tableau)
- Information Security
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Data Analytics
- Data Aggregation