We’re looking to hire a Security Analyst for our growing company! This position will maintain and support eSolutions information security policies, procedures and practices to meet current and future business and regulatory needs. They will ensure internal and external customer engagement with regard to information security delivery, training, and compliance. You will work closely with the IT Infrastructure team on the management of network, web, and database security solutions and insure they meet company and regulatory requirements.
- Champions an organizational security awareness- training program.
- Develops and administers system and information ownership; information and data classification guidelines; standards and procedures.
- Maintains standards, procedures and guidelines to promote the security and uninterrupted operation of computer-based application systems.
- Identifies and addresses exposures to accidental or intentional destruction, disclosure, modification, or interruption of information that may cause regulatory compliance issues or serious financial and/or information loss.
- Works with the application development team to ensure security, integrity, and availability of source code.
- Responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
- Coordinates active penetration tests; discovers vulnerabilities in information systems.
- Assists in the selection, acquisition and maintenance of standard, current cost-effective and appropriate operations technology products to support the Infrastructure and Security services of the organization.
- Ensures redundancy is designed into network, database and server environments
- Documents the implementation of network and server changes and upgrades, including the configuration and installation of hardware and significant software components.
- Researches and documents emerging technologies and their impact on current systems.
- Provides recommendations for network, hardware and system software planning and budgeting.
- Implements office procedures and protocols in accordance with organizational policies.
- Responds to vendor assessments and leads any vendor remediation
- Monitors policy for Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Reviews internal and external vulnerability scans, and handles any remediation
- Ensures policy, procedure, and regular review of identity access management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years IT or software development experience required
- 3 years relevant security experience required
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams with multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Sec+ or equivalent certification
- CCNP or CCNA a plus
- Strong technical abilities and knowledge with an understanding of the life cycle of application development
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft products and platforms (IIS, MS SQL Server, .NET Framework, TFS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Local and Wide Area Computer Networking
- Internet, Intranet and Web technology expertise.