Title: Security Analyst
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months
- Academic degrees and related credentials in the field of Cybersecurity, Computer Science and IT Management
- General Cybersecurity certifications and vendor-based certifications in the area of cybersecurity, such as Security+, CISSP and CEH
- Experience providing cybersecurity solutions for complex enterprise networks and systems
- Scope of completed projects and the depth of administrative and technical involvement
- Knowledge and experience of current technology solutions, approaches, products and processes
Qualification of Security Analyst
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in at least one of the following fields: Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or Information Systems Management,
- Security Technology Management, Cybersecurity.
- Possess a minimum often (10) years of progressively responsible experience in the Information Technology Security or Cyber Security Field, with such experience involving work related to the following standards: NIST 800, ISO
- 27001, SANS Critical Security Controls.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years of project management experience, including the ability to produce all required project-related documentation.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to, Visio and Project Management.
- Have experience in, and an understanding of, the methodologies to perform cybersecurity-related assessments.
- Understand the principles, methods, and tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing initiatives and resources.
- Be able to write concise and informative reports (policy, process, standards, guidelines, metric, etc.) and provide written and oral summaries and presentations to executive leadership.
- Have prior experience with the concepts of operations and management of the following security solutions: firewall, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), proxy, endpoint protection, SIEM, vulnerability scanner.
- Possess at least one (1) active certification in the area of cybersecurity or vendor certification related to cybersecurity.
- Have prior experience in operating cybersecurity solutions, such as: firewall, Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Network Intrusion Prevention System (NIPS), proxy, AMP, SIEM. Possess at least one (1) vendor certification in the
- aforementioned technologies - for individuals working in the Agency's Technology Department.
- One of the senior personnel should assist with the management of the other proposer's staff for administrative items, project management, QC/QA of work products, report writing, and other related matters. as needed.
Perfect match includes:
- CS Project/Portfolio Management
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (Metric Steam System Administrator)
- Enterprise Risk & Regulation Compliance
- OT Compliance, Asset Management, Security Monitoring & Detection
- Vendor and 3 rd Party compliance and monitoring
- CS Training
- Type: 2-3 days onsite