How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
The Information Security Analyst IV is responsible for adhering to Incident Response protocol, administering Information Security systems, assessing information risk, and identifying and remediating vulnerabilities for IT security across the enterprise.
The individual will be focused on securing the network perimeter and internal networks through operations of the firewall, virtual private networks (VPNs), intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), web application firewall (WAF), data loss prevention (DLP) and enterprise anti-virus solutions. The Information Security Analyst IV will be well versed in Incident Response protocol, event management, and Network Architecture and Firewall Design.
Primary Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Incident Response and event management, including Incident remediation protocol, lessons learned, and process improvement/efficiency.
• Experience with and proficiency in Network Architecture and Firewall Design.
• Intrusion prevention, administration of Information Security IPS systems, phishing monitoring and anti-phishing practices.
• Participation in the Internet Monitoring process in addition to Data Loss Prevention.
• Firewall administration, policy configuration and management of web application firewalls.
• VPN configuration and administration.
• Anti-virus anti-malware system maintenance and best practices configuration.
• Remote access maintenance, administration and configuration.
• Internal customer service related to access requests, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
• Promote awareness of applicable security standards, policy, and best practices across the Bank.
This position requires regular, predictable and timely attendance at work to meet department workload demands.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field desired.
• 3-5 years IT security or information security experience with ability to engage with internal customers and management.
• 2+ years experience conducting incident response remediation and process protocol.
• 2+ years experience in administering firewall, WAF, and Virtual private network systems/appliances.
• Experience with IPS/IDS, SIEM technologies, and data loss prevention.
• Experience working with threat intelligence and developing proactive best practices.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification.
• Prior experience working within a financial service organization preferred.
• Project management skills preferred or experience working within Information Security project implementations.
• Windows and Linux workstation, server administration, and scripting experience preferred.