Tracking Code 773-180
Forsythe is a leading enterprise IT company, providing advisory services, security, hosting and technology solutions for Fortune 1000 organizations. Forsythe helps clients become more agile, secure, digital businesses as they optimize, modernize and innovate their enterprise IT. We do this by using both new and traditional IT effectively to meet their business needs. Whether we are helping a company secure its data or envision a large data center transformation, we will do whatever it takes to help make it happen.
The Analyst II provides second-level technical client support such as, deep analysis of the operating system, dealing with system crashes, bug fixes; handles troubleshooting, packets captures, configuration, restore from back up, repair for appliances, networks, infrastructure, and other system issues; and upholds defined service level agreements (SLA) and customer service excellence. The Analyst II continues to develop a platform of technical expertise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and resolve second-level support requests. Escalate unresolved issues to senior team members and/or manager(s).
- Performs deep analysis of the operating system, dealing with system crashes, bug fixes; Handles troubleshooting, packets captures, configuration, restore from back up, repair for appliances, networks, infrastructure, and other system issues. Requires multiple interactions with client and/or vendor to resolve the issue.
- Perform root cause analysis and collaborate with Consultants and Analysts I to solve repetitive system performance or configuration problems.
- Provide technical knowledge transfer to clients and internal department on low complexity problems.
- Identify, record, and escalate service performance trends, anomalies, and SLA breaches to senior leadership.
- Guide junior resources in the application of Forsythe methodologies and the use of tools and templates to troubleshoot client requests.
- Attend training sessions or shadowing activities, and obtain industry related certifications as determined by the Manager.
- Security is every employee’s responsibility, if you are aware of security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Forsythe Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
- Strong understanding of company products and services and IT infrastructure systems.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge within area of specialization and continues to develop and expand technical skills.
- Ability to investigate less complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors from multiple IT infrastructure systems.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and contribute to measurable team and/or organizational objectives in a consulting environment.
- Ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all engagements.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for meeting technical requirements within the context of best practices and making recommendations necessary to achieve targeted objectives.
- Writes and speaks clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings.
- Sets and prioritizes goals and pursues them to completion.
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Displays a strong sense of collaboration by ensuring that others input is gathered and discussed.
- Resourceful working with disparate clients and internal departments to deliver technical services.
MINIMUM AND/OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year College or university in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technology related field and has 2 years of experience; OR
- Holds technical certifications for at least two technologies for which Forsythe provides managed security services and has 2 years of equivalent experience; OR
- Has 4 years of IT Support experience in a client-focused environment, and/or working in security operations center.
- 2-4 years of experience (See Education requirements above):
- Direct call handling/ticket management experience in a client-based support environment.
- Direct system engineering or support experience involving hardware, software and services at an enterprise level for at least one product line in the designated Forsythe practice.
- Direct involvement working with internal and external teams to troubleshoot simple configuration hardware, software, and services.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Check Point: CCSA, CCSE; Cisco: ASA with Firepower, CCNA, CCNP, SFCP; Blue Coat BCCPA, BCCPE, Palo Alto ACE, QRadar CSC, SIEM technologies experience, LogRythm, Splunk
Three or more technical certifications in the designated Forsythe practice, required.
- Works under a minimal level of supervision.
- Uses independent judgment to provide solutions to issues.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE:
- Provide 24x7 support coverage and work on weekends and STAT Holidays.
- General Office Activities