By joining Forsythe, a Sirius company, you'll become part of one of the top Security consulting organizations. With 44years of experience across the IT spectrum, we are uniquely positioned to advise enterprise clients on a wide range of security solutions, from leading vendors such as Checkpoint, Cisco, F5, FireEye, IBM QRadar, Palo Alto, RSA, Symantec (Blue Coat) and many others. As part of our ManagedSecurity Operations Center (SOC) team, you’ll support our clients' critical security operations. Our depth and breadth of solutions will allow you to make an impact at the cutting edge of IT, while growing your expertise and capabilities through our commitment to professional development.
The Analyst II provides second-level technical client support such as, deep analysis of the operating system, dealing with system crashes, bug fixes; handles troubleshooting, packets captures, configuration, restore from back up, repair for appliances, networks, infrastructure, and other system issues; and upholds defined service level agreements (SLA) and customer service excellence. The Analyst II continues to develop a platform of technical expertise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and resolve second-level support requests. Escalate unresolved issues to senior team members and/or manager(s).
- Performs deep analysis of the operating system, dealing with system crashes, bug fixes; Handles troubleshooting, packets captures, configuration, restore from back up, repair for appliances, networks, infrastructure, and other system issues. Requires multiple interactions with client and/or vendor to resolve the issue.
- Perform root cause analysis and collaborate with Consultants and Analysts I to solve repetitive system performance or configuration problems.
- Provide technical knowledge transfer to clients and internal department on low complexity problems.
- Identify, record, and escalate service performance trends, anomalies, and SLA breaches to senior leadership.
- Guide junior resources in the application of Forsythe methodologies and the use of tools and templates to troubleshoot client requests.
- Attend training sessions or shadowing activities, and obtain industry related certifications as determined by the Manager.
- Security is every employee’s responsibility, if you are aware of security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Forsythe Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as otherrequired training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
- Direct call handling/ticket management experience in a client-based support environment.
- Direct system engineering or supportexperience involving hardware, software and services at an enterprise level for at least one product line in the designated practice.
- Direct involvement working withinternal and external teams to troubleshoot simple configuration hardware, software, and services.
- Strong understanding of company products and services and IT infrastructure systems.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge within area of specialization and continues to develop and expand technical skills.
- Ability to investigate less complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors from multiple IT infrastructure systems.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and contribute to measurable team and/or organizational objectives in a consulting environment.
- Ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all engagements.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for meeting technical requirements within the context of best practices and making recommendations necessary to achieve targeted objectives.
- Writes and speaks clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings.
- Sets and prioritizes goals and pursues them to completion.
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Displays a strong sense of collaboration by ensuring that others input is gathered and discussed.
- Resourceful working with disparate clients and internal departments to deliver technical services.
MINIMUM AND/OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or 3-yeardiploma in Engineering, Computer Science, or a Technology related field, plus one of the following combinations of certifications and experience:
- Holds technical certifications for at least three (3) technologies for which Forsythe provides managedsecurity services* and
- Has at least one (1) year of IT Supportexperience in a client-focused environment, and/or working in a security operations center.
- Holds technical certifications for at least two (2) technologies for which Forsythe provides managedsecurity services*and
- Has at least two (2) years of IT Supportexperience in a client-focused environment, and/or working in security operations center
- Holds technical certifications for at least one (1) technology for which Forsythe provides managedsecurity services*and
- Has at least four (4) years of IT Supportexperience in a client-focused environment, and/or working in security operations center
*Managed Security Services certifications: Check Point: CCSA, CCSE: Cisco; CCNA, CCNP, SFCP, SFCIRP CCIE; Blue Coat: BCCPA, BCCPE; Palo Alto: ACE, PCNSE; QRadar, SANS GCIA, GCIH, QRadar CSC, Splunk, LogRhythm, or similar technology certifications
- Works under a minimal level of supervision.
- Uses independent judgment to provide solutions to issues.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE:
- Provide 24x7support coverage and work on weekends and STAT Holidays.
- General Office Activities
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.