SECURITY ANALYST CCTV MIRAMAR, FLORIDA
Reports to the Manager Marine Systems Product Team Cruise line. Perform various functions inclusive of business analyst, software installation engineer, and Quality Assurance within a project team tasked to upgrade CCTV and deploy BriefCam to our fleets.
1. Exhibit subject matter expertise on the low-level design of a product
2. Understand the product's entire technology stack
3. Understanding relational database fundamentals and working knowledge of the product data model
4. Understand the interdependencies between the product and infrastructure with in the enterprise
5. Configuration and testing of the software package at the RCL headquarters staging environment
6. Supporting the end users through UAT cycles
7. Travel approximately 25% - 30%
8. End user support and training during stabilization & operational support
9. Support of production like development & test lab environments
10. Create and maintain relevant product documentation
Secondarily, the position will be asked to support the Security lead Training and Camera layout inclusive of:
1. Management of a product back log of defects and enhancements
2. Camera layout diagram using AutoCAD files from ship buildout
3. Training Plan
4. Context Definition and Solution Sketching
5. Building test cases to evaluate nonfunctional requirements
6. Ensures there is accurate and current documentation of all existing and new products
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with MS Office, AutoCAD and Project systems tools
- Demonstrate flexibility during times of change and ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Adept at independently conducting research and understanding when escalation to a manager is appropriate and escalating in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies independently and with training.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Sensitivity to an environment which may collect and maintain data relevant to GDPR, PII regulations.
- Preferred Skills & Technology Experience:
- Application Software Delivery Life Cycle, Implementation, and Support: 5 years
- VMware vCenter Implementation and Supporting Custom OVF Image templates: 1 year
- Airwatch Implementation and Support Rapid Software deployment on mobile devices: 1 year
- AMOS setup and management: 1 year
- SOTI Pocket Controller for Android configure and support: 1 year
- Preferred Maritime or Cruise & Hospitality Relevant Experience:
- Supply Chain life cycle
- Marine Operations processes and procedures
- Maritime safety processes and procedures
Desired Skills AutoCAD, CCTV
Valid through: 11/10/2021