As a Security Analyst you will be responsible for working with the game security team on building intelligence to track our adversaries.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Find, monitor, and investigate emerging threats targeting our games and our players.
- Leverage a variety of internal and external tools to identify threats, assess risks, and produce reports.
- Maintain intelligence records related to cheating, malicious actors, and threats to the company.
- Analyze high volumes of information from various areas the internet and chat platforms.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the game security team and game development teams.
- Assist in responding to emergency security incidents.
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience in Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Cyber Security, or similar
- 3+ years of experience in threat intelligence, open-source intelligence, online research, fraud or anti-cheat investigations, or similar
- Experience producing well-researched concise reports and presentations tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of advanced OSINT (open-source intelligence) tools and techniques and adapting research methods for new threats.
- Familiarity manipulating threat intelligence platforms for a video game threat landscape and / or creating and maintaining alerting systems.
- Familiarity with online gaming and the different types of game cheats
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Basic understanding of game security, game development, and anti-cheat software
- Able to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Passionate about player experience and have an intense thirst for knowledge.
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin).
- Fluency in multiple languages.
- Experience developing research accounts and setting up virtual machines with considerations to operational security.
- Hands-on working knowledge of programming or scripting languages