Sotera Defense Solutions a KeyW company is currently seeking a Security Administrator position located in Herndon, VA with a TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
The Security Administrator will be responsible for:
- Administers routine aspects of the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), and otherindustrialsecurity programs to ensure compliance with NISPOM and US Government and company security policies and procedures. Primarily completes personnel security processing tasks.
- Other typical security-related issues will include physical access to buildings, rooms, couriering material, issuing access control devices, processing clearances/access requests, packaging classified materials for shipment, creating/maintaining documentation and conducting briefings and debriefings.
- Monitors security procedures, ensuring compliance with all aspects of the program including personnel, physical and administrative security systems and procedures.
- Will conduct security training and maintain securityeducation records.
- Ensures destruction of classified and confidential information in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assists in revision of procedures manuals and may interface with outside agencies
Minimum requirements include:
TS/SCI with POly clearance
2+ years of Security related experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
Effective Communication Skills (written and oral) – must be able to communicate status and other relevant information regarding candidates/cleared personnel to customers and leadership and conduct briefings/debriefings/training
Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information. Candidate will have access to personally identifiable information (PII) and other sensitive information. This information must be maintained within secure channels, not released to anyone without a need for the information, and handled in accordance with company/customer regulations.
Must be able to access and utilize company and government databases for the administration of individual clearances, i.e., SIMS, JPAS. Familiarization with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is preferred.
About The Organization
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national securitytechnology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.