What You'll Do
- Perform complex processing and financial calculations related to securities and cash transactions.
- Perform review of associates work at the direction of the manager.
- Cross train on additional tasks to act as a backup when needed.
- Assist with training other associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Five (5) years Financial Services experience, OR
- Four (4) years Financial Services experience and an Associate¿s Degree, OR
- Two (2) years Financial Services degree and a Bachelor¿s Degree,
- One (1) year minimum experience in Securities/Custody Operations environment
- Global Plus experience
In this Role, You will Need
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly with coworkers, managers, and business partners
- Demonstrates ability to process data accurately, while performing multiple tasks, under tight time constraints
- Demonstrates ability to perform multiple roles within a team
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, proficiency in excel and word
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates intermediate problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.