The Securities CE Education Administrator is an integral member of our Securities Team at Prometric. This Administrator will be a key evaluator on the accuracy and appropriateness of the continuing education courses submitted, as well as, responsible for a number of key strategic activities.
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Work closely with Industry Regulators, education providers, departmental management for Education Services, and course processors to assist with daily activities such as reviews of provider, instructor, and course submissions, generating compliance letters, and providing research on compliance issues for independent service representatives. Communications may be with Regulators, education providers or other Prometric areas.
- Review and approve/disapprove course outlines, course renewals, course instructors, and assign credit hours based on the evaluation of presented criteria. Coordinate the work of the team to ensure reviews are completed timely and within required service levels. Report daily on pending numbers and work completed by team.
- Escalate to clients and work with them on matters when processing times fall outside of service levels or other issues and complaints are raised by education providers or registrants. Some tasks will be deadline driven while others will require immediate problem-solving attention.
- During the scope of work duties may be assigned regarding service to securities education clients who require basic securities knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Securities registration and/or Financial Services industry designations
- A combination of education and experience, including but not limited to, 10 (or more) years of direct experience in Securities Education, Compliance or Financial Services Industry experience required.
- 3 years work history within the securities, compliance, licensing, or continuing education arenas.
- Strong work history showing excellent reliability and ability to work independently
- Ability to make business decisions while accepting full accountability.
- Previous experience in administrative support, coordination, course development and/or problem-solving in a work environment.
- Experience working with Local, State or National Regulators in relation to securities rules and regulations
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills along with a high level of professionalism.
- High attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively manage and meet deadlines.
- Highly driven self-initiator.
- Foster effective working relationships with cross-functional team members.
- Financial reconciliation a plus
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran