The secured funding application development team is looking for an experienced server side Java developer. The candidate will be working on an in-house developed global trading platform with a C# windows based UI and server-side components built in Java running on Linux.
- Responsible for standard and innovative modifications to enhance and optimize existing applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
- Participate in code review, testing, quality assurance, release, Level 3 support and training of new implementations
- Actively manage issues, risks, action items and change control in accordance with documented procedures
- Build and support sophisticated and complex user interfaces, data analytics, integrations with other systems/applications, rules and calculation engines, flexible reporting and scenario analytics
- Commercial Java development experience.
- Understanding of data structures, caching, design patterns & multi-threaded, high-performance n-tier application design.
- ANSI SQL knowledge is required.
- Sybase/DB2 knowledge is highly desirable.
- Experience with data analytics is a strong positive, as part of an overall development background.
- Finance experience a must - secured funding ideal