Sound like you? Here’s what you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Drive for Results: Drive for results is a deep-seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve ‘step changes’ in business results. It covers the desire to strive for constant improvement and to continuously redefine what can be achieved both in the market place and with the resources that are available to the individual. Outstanding performers focus their energy on achieving objectives, which support the long-term success of the business. They do this in a way that demonstrates maturity and self-control
- Task Completion: Reliable, Focused, Committed to Completing Tasks
- Resilience: Persistent, positive, self-reliant
- Accountability: Drives better outcomes by taking personal responsibility
- Customer Focus: Understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships
- Working Together with Others: Relates to people, engages, builds relationships
We’re Experts. You’ll have the following experience:
- 5-8 years of related experience or a relevant combination of education & experience
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and leadership skills
- Experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration, and scope
- Strong analytical, project management/execution and organizational skills.
- Operate in a fast pace environment
- Work independently as well as on a team
Your key responsibilities:
We’re Dynamic & Innovative. In an ever-changing business you will be nimble in seizing opportunities to pioneer effective ways to meet and exceed your responsibilities:
- Participate in development of marketing plans, and manage all aspects of plan execution and reporting. Manage requests by the leadership teams for segmentation, regional assessments, market intelligence, value proposition development, customer profiles, scenario planning, win/loss analysis, and regulatory policy support.
- Undertake customer classification and segmentation, develop differentiation, targeting and positioning strategies to drive growth and segment penetration.
- Maintain and communicate calendar of all projects, plan for resources and inform internal clients of timelines.
- Work with leadership teams to identify and understand key drivers of Net Promoter Score, recommend improvement strategies for growth areas, and report results.
- Using the company’s CRM system, develop and manage execution of metrics-driven demand generation campaigns within defined industry segments; and track, analyze, optimize, and report campaign results.
- Manage project and program budgets; process purchase orders for individual marketing campaigns and initiatives; and, provide monthly budget summaries to management.
- Manage marketing projects and campaigns with creative agencies and vendors.
- Develop digital and print sales tools, presentations and collateral. Manage inventory and tracking system of all marketing collateral.
- Develop trade show plans including show objectives; exhibit management; promotion; follow-up strategy; show effectiveness and measurement; and attendance as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of business, industry and target market sectors in order to properly communicate foundational principles and value propositions to both current and prospective customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that Aggreko brand standards are strictly adhered to in all external and internal marketing.
The people you’ll work with:
We’re Together. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of your colleagues and interact with the wider Aggreko team.
Other information you should know:
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Frequent periods are spent sitting and standing in the same location. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to move about or lift light objects (typically less than 15 lbs.)
- Work Environment: The regular work environment is usually an office setting with conditions typical of an office. The employee may infrequently be exposed to other conditions, such as outside weather conditions. The work environment usually has a quiet to moderate noise level. You may be asked or required to work after regular business hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Disclaimer: This information should not be construed as the position’s exclusive standards. Performing other assigned duties is required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Employees are responsible for knowing and following all company policies and procedures and Federal, State, and Local governmental regulations including Environmental Health and Safety requirements while working and representing Aggreko.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including retirement with lucrative company match; paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D, and disability plans.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.