SecOps Cloud Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
TSYS Cloud Security Engineer (DevSecOps level 2 or higher)
Who we are…
TSYS is a leading financial services provider, and the technology behind many successful financial brands, products and programs. We have a people-centered focus - with our customers and within our team. That focus has helped us to innovate and grow our business to where it is today. It’s also helped us build a close-knit team that enjoys new ideas and solving problems together.
You might fit well in our team if you enjoy technology, are passionate about the things you create, enjoy setting your own direction and moving fast. This includes sharing opinions within the team, taking initiative to learn new things and putting in the work to make our products the best.
As a TSYS Cloud Security Engineer …
You’ll be a key player in TSYS’ hybrid cloud team where you’ll secure solutions for AWS cloud integration, cloud management, monitoring and data center automation around platforms that support the world’s largest financialenterprises. Our platforms, networks, securityarchitecture and partner integrations present technically challenging scalability and performance problems, so you’ll need a strong aptitude for learning new technologies, and an ability to solve complex problems, collaborating with peers across multiple cross-functional teams. Some other things you’ll do regularly include:
- Develop, deploy and support self-service tools that enable network, database, application and other engineers to get things done in AWS and within our on premise infrastructure.
- Setup network, storage and security environments, leveraging an “infrastructure as code” approach. We use Hashicorp and other open source tools.
- Assure cloud solutions and frameworks are built with consideration toward PCI compliance requirements.
- Build and maintain documentation in support of service templates to meet both compliance standards and assure a thorough understanding of cloud systems prior to deployment and throughout life-cycle.
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architectures.
- Develop and streamline resource metering and management tools across both AWS and on premise cloud environments.
For this role, you’ll bring the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field.
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to efficiently scale applications in the production environment. Extensively employ Jenkins to deploy security platforms and applications
- Experience with AWS Security & Encryption components such IAM Policy, Cloud HSM, KMS, Cloudformation, Cloudtrail, SSO, Alert Logic ). AWS certified security engineers will receive maximum consideration.
- Broad technology background with understanding of security best practices relating to VMware server virtualization, Cisco UCS Compute, Database, Storage and Networking.
- Ability to break down requirements and get things done.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team and practice open communication both written and verbal.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Four-year college degree and 4+ years professional experience, or a high school diploma with 6+ years professional experience in coding, designing, developing and analyzing data.