This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of Finance team at a leading semiconductor company. This position will be responsible for accounting for restructuring and the preparation of all external reporting for 10K/10-Q, 8-K, proxy, as well as other registration filings. This position also supports quarterly reviews and the annual audit, the preparation of management, audit committee and board reports and research, interpretation and implementation of accounting issues, as well as various finance projects related to financial analysis, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and systems.
The position will interface regularly will other key members of the corporate accounting and finance team, legal, human resource and external auditors.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Accounting for restructuring, acquisition-related costs, asset retirement liabilities.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations related to certain accounting areas.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements on quarterly basis.
- Quarterly SEC financial reporting preparation, including financial statements, footnotes and management discussion and analysis and all external reporting requirements required by GAAP and the SEC, including 10K, 10-Q, and 8-K, as well as other prospectus and registration filings.
- Restructuring policy maintenance in compliance with US GAAP and SEC rules.
- Develop and maintain working relationships across various functions within Finance and other company organizations and the external audit team.
- Prepare requisite schedules/reports for quarterly reviews/annual audits with External Auditors, the quarterly Audit Committee meetings and other projects.
- 4-year degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- A minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience
- Licensed professional (CPA), or in the process of completing the licensing preferred.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to research and interpret accounting guidance and draft accounting memos to support conclusions.
- Knowledge and proficient experience with Oracle 12i preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think independently.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint required.
- Excellent team player who can build and leverage alliances.
- Flexible within a rapidly changing, dynamic work environment.