SEC Reporting Manager
We seek to hire talented people and to create an environment that facilitates continued professional growth.
The extensive and ongoing work with our founders and collaborators adds an outward-looking, collaborative aspect to the company’s culture.
This blend of internal and external talent, combined with cutting-edge science and an innovative business model, make Proteostasis Therapeutics an exceptional place to work.
Position Title: SEC Reporting Manager
Our successful candidate will gather financial data and prepare documents required by government and regulatory agencies for external financialreporting using a formal process for appropriate data gathering, consolidation and analysis of financial data relative to the preparation of required regulatory filings, including but not limited to 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, proxy statements and the annual report.
Prepares cash flow statements, earnings release calculations and other related footnote disclosures. Ensures data integrity and proper accounting and with auditors who support the review and audit of regulatory filings.
Gathers reference material concerning new and existing technical accounting literature to ensure compliance. Manages reporting and administration of stock related compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quarter and Monthly Close Responsibilities
- Assist with the day-to-day general ledger management
- Derivative accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Research Technical Accounting Issues
- Manage administration and reporting of Stock-based compensation
- Drafting 10-Q/K
- 8-K Press Releases (finance related)
- Assist with creating the monthly internal reporting packages
- SOX Management:
- Design/Implement the control environment
- Oversee testing and remediation
Education, Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience
- SEC Reporting experience or Public accounting experiencerequired
- NetSuite experiencedesired, but not required
- Solium experience a plus
- Desire to be in Biotech wanting to work on improving lives of our patients.