SEC REPORTING MANAGER
(relocation assistance available)
Dallas energy company seeks an SEC Reporting Manager to join their team. The SEC Reporting Manager is primarily responsible for company readiness for an IPO including investor presentations, due diligence, accounting and financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, internal controls, and assistance with external audit process.
· Ownership of the full SEC reporting process.
· Conduct financial/business analysis and prepare associated reports, including MD&A analyses.
· Quarterly and annual financial reporting using SEC guidelines.
· Prepare quarterly earnings releases and investor presentations.
· Regulatory reporting and technical accounting research, implementation, and disclosures.
· Internal SOX-type compliance.
· Assist with annual external audit process.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. CPA certification a plus.
· Must have experience in financial reporting, SEC reporting, and public accounting.
· IPO experience a plus.
· Up-to-date technical knowledge of US GAAP accounting standards.
· Ability to perform research and a desire to expand technical accounting expertise.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
· Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and work independently.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good presentation skills and an ability to explain accounting issues clearly and succinctly.
· Solid written communication skills.
· Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance for employee and family.
· 401k match up to 7% of annual base salary.
· Partial remote work schedule.
· Generous paid vacation and paid holidays.
· Unlimited access to workout facility within the building.
· Casual dress code.
Valid through: 7/8/2021