SEC Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager
We are seeking an ambitious, high-energy individual to be part of its high performance finance team and contribute to the success of a growing company. The ideal candidate must have strong motivation to take on challenges and a dynamic role to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and expertise in technical concepts of accounting.
The Technical Accounting & SEC Reporting manger will be responsible for the company?s Internal and external reporting process, including compliance with SEC and SOX requirements.
- Preparation of SEC filings including 10-K, 10-Q and 8-Ks in addition to XBRL requirements and press releases
- Review intercompany transactions and prepare consolidated financial statements
- Prepare revenue analysis and assist in assessment of complex contracts and transactions.
- Support quarterly FAS 123R calculations
- Assist in the coordination of quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in preparation of internal and external schedules and documentation to facilitate annual audit and tax filings
- Ensure compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide U.S. GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memos
- Assist with other special projects as requested
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance; CPArequired
- Minimum 4-6years experience (at least 2years of experience at Big 4 public accounting firm preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency in SEC reporting and accounting research.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Workiva and Oracle, preferred.