GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Search Marketing Manager will be responsible for development, growth and execution of Go Daddy’s paid search campaigns. This role will manage the search campaign with the focus of generating traffic, acquiring new customers and driving continued engagement from our current customer base within budget parameters to meet sales objectives. Knowledge of key search marketing practices is a must. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator and problem-solver and be comfortable working with, analyzing and presenting data.
- Managing an expansive keyword portfolio on multiple search engine platforms
- Driving customer acquisitions and revenue via paid search engine keyword placements
- Planning and developing search marketing recommendations and media plans
- Understanding of URL parameters to ensure accurate tracking and reporting
- Bid management (manual and via 3rd party tools) to manipulate ad placement for optimal performance
- Account budgeting, pacing and forecasting
- Testing multiple keywords, creative ads and landing pages in order to identify the most effective ad placements and messaging
- Measure and report performance for all campaigns, tests and initiatives
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on these findings
- Recommending new test plans, strategies and offers based on the current market status and competition
- Contributing to other digital marketing channels as needed
- Managing relationships with market leader, search platform and tool vendors
- Other initiatives/projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- 3+ years search marketing experience
- Ability to achieve specific results from little direction
- Knowledge of ecommerce and internet-based business models
- Experience evaluating creative messages, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns
- Knowledge of Search Engine Organic Optimization strategies a plus
- Advanced MSFT Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter.
Job ID R001756